Your privacy is important to us and we undertake to respect and honor your concerns about maintaining strict privacy.
This Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") applies to information collected by and from Davi (DAAVI)'s ("Davi (DAAVI)," "we," or "us") websites, mobile websites, apps and the like (the “Davi (DAAVI) Properties”). Davi (DAAVI) is committed to protecting the privacy of its users ("Users," or "you"). We have created the following Privacy Statement to give you an overview of the types of information we collect, how the information is used and how the information we collect is safeguarded. Information is collected from Users by Davi (DAAVI) through the use of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Davi (DAAVI).
By visiting and/or using any of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties, you consent to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact Davi (DAAVI) by e-mail at email@example.com
1. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
In order to personalize and improve your experience throughout the Davi (DAAVI) Properties, we collect information about our Users in a variety of ways. In some cases, Davi (DAAVI) asks you directly for information in order for you to purchase products or use our services, and, in other cases, information is collected automatically as you use the tools, features and applications provided throughout the Davi (DAAVI) Properties. You may choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to purchase products or take advantage of certain features and services we offer.
The following is a summary of the kinds of information we collect:
A. Active Collection.
From You: Davi (DAAVI) collects certain information you provide either voluntarily or as required in order to register with Davi (DAAVI) or to use certain Davi (DAAVI) services or features. This type of information includes:
• Contact information, such as name, company name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone and facsimile numbers.
• Shipping or transaction information, such as billing address and financial information (credit card number and expiration date) if you choose to purchase products offered for sale on one or more of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties.
• Demographic information about the User and/or the User's company/institution.
• Information you enter in forms and optional surveys or contests, such as name and e-mail address.
• Information provided in connection with discussions on bulletin boards, in chat rooms, and in messaging or other interactive services.
• Information provided in e-mail requests and communications.If you send us correspondence, such as an email, letter or survey, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. All correspondence either provided to us or if contained within a customer survey, is deemed the property of Davi (DAAVI) upon receipt.
From Other Sources: In addition to the foregoing, as Davi (DAAVI) seeks to increasingly personalize its services by providing better product
recommendations or special offers that may be of interest to you, Davi (DAAVI) may request and receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information/user databases. This information includes the forms of personally identifiable information listed herein. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily. In addition, we may acquire User names, e-mail addresses and mailing addresses for select mailings from third parties. Following any termination / cessation of your use of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties, Davi (DAAVI) may retain your information, including without limitation, your personally identifiable information.
B. Automatic Passive Collection.
Some information is collected automatically while you are using Davi (DAAVI) Properties. It is important to note that Davi (DAAVI) stores this information to ensure its Users receive optimal service while using any of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties. This type of information includes:
• Log Files: Log files information, such as IP addresses, browser type, domain names, number of page views, login frequency, page or section accesses. Log files are used to track user usage and engagement and to gauge the effectiveness of our different services. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer Davi (DAAVI) Web sites.
• Davi (DAAVI) also uses third parties to provide services to you on behalf of Davi (DAAVI), and in doing so they may set cookies on the site for functionality such as Live Chat and web analytic services. If you reject these cookies, you may not be permitted to use these features. Also, we use a third party to provide web analytic services which allows Davi (DAAVI) to track website usage statistics and checkout information. For additional information regarding the information made available to third parties by Davi (DAAVI), see How Does Davi (DAAVI) Use the Information Collected provided below.
For information on how to have your browser disable cookies or provide a warning before accepting a cookie, please refer to the cookie options in your browser's Options or Preferences menu. If do not accept cookies from Davi (DAAVI) or our service providers, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties as some services may not work. Davi (DAAVI) employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that helps us better manage content across our sites by informing us which content is effective and when. We also use clear gifs in our HTML-based e-mails to let us know which e-mails get opened by their intended recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. In addition, clear gifs may be set by third parties to track sales resulting from Internet advertising campaigns and banner advertisements appearing on other web sites. If you would like to opt-out of these e-mails, please see the Choice/Opt-out section below.
2. HOW DOES DAVI (DAAVI) USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Davi (DAAVI) endeavors to comply with state, local and federal laws regarding the preservation and archiving of information collected. In addition to the uses described elsewhere in this Privacy Statement, Davi (DAAVI) may use the information you provide in the following ways:
• To contact you about our products and services or about your use of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties.
• For marketing and promotional purposes (whether used by Davi (DAAVI) or made available to third parties for specific purposes, such as when you request more information about a product).
• For catalog mailings if you request to receive a catalog.
• To respond to your comments or requests or to request feedback regarding our products or services.
• For billing purposes, to facilitate transactions and to fill User orders in connection with purchases of products offered by Davi (DAAVI).
• For internal product development and quality control purposes.
• For the specific purpose for which the information was provided.
3. HOW DOES DAVI (DAAVI) COMMUNICATE WITH USERS?
If you have elected to provide Davi (DAAVI) with your contact information, we may provide you with product and service related announcements/information by any means from time to time, including email and SMS, concerning the Davi (DAAVI) Properties, new products/services, promotions/special offers, events, refer-a-friend, your order(s), and your customer service requests or questions. Accordingly, Davi (DAAVI) generally communicates with its Users when it believes it has information of special interest to you or which you previously requested. Please see the Choice/Opt-Out section below should you desire to cease receiving Davi (DAAVI) communications.
4. WHAT INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES?
• Information that we collect about our Users is an important aspect of our business. Davi (DAAVI) discloses information you provide to us with third parties as generally described below.
• We may share your information with independent contractors, service providers, and consultants who assist us in operating or improving our business or in providing Users with goods or services. However we will only share such personally identifiable information with these third parties as we deem necessary for them to carry out their obligations to or on behalf of Davi (DAAVI). Such third parties are obligated to only use and/or disclose your personally identifiable information for the purpose for which Davi (DAAVI) disclosed the information to them, and no other purpose.
• We may share certain information about you, including your contact information, with our business partners with your consent, such as when you elect to receive more information about a product, choose to complete a survey, or enter a contest, among other things. Our business partners are obligated to only use and/or disclose your information for the purpose for which Davi (DAAVI) disclosed the information to them, and no other purpose.
• We share aggregated, non-personally identifiable, demographic information with independent contractors, service providers, consultants, advertisers and other partners for purposes of market research, to advance our initiatives, to establish collaborative undertakings, and more.
• Davi (DAAVI) investors receive reports on the number of Users, items purchased, page views, logins, etc. They do not receive any personally identifiable information.
• In the event that Davi (DAAVI) goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, Users' personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets. For more information, see our Notification of Changes section below.
• Davi (DAAVI) will disclose personal information, if necessary, to fulfill our service obligations or if required to do so by law or if, in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Davi (DAAVI), to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights of Davi (DAAVI), its Users and the general public.
• Lastly, to the extent Davi (DAAVI) is permitted to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we reserve the right to rent, sell or otherwise commercialize our Users’ data and registration information.
5. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Davi (DAAVI) operates globally, so if you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By using the Davi (DAAVI) Properties, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. Davi (DAAVI) has implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect User information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Davi (DAAVI) may offer links to other Web sites. Please be aware that Davi (DAAVI) is not responsible for the privacy practices of such linked sites, including sites of our partners. We encourage our Users to be aware of this when they leave any of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
8. SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
From time to time, our sites request information from Users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, etc.) and demographic information. The same contact information provided will be used to notify the winners (i.e., false information may result in Davi (DAAVI)’s inability to notify a winner accordingly). Anonymous survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of Davi (DAAVI) Web sites.
None of the Davi (DAAVI) Properties are directed at children, and Davi (DAAVI) does not sell products or services for purchase by children. We may, however, sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18, you may use the Davi (DAAVI) Properties only with the involvement and authorization of a parent or guardian. Parents, please monitor your children’s use of the Internet.
10. CHOICE/OPT OUT
Davi (DAAVI) gives Users the ability to opt-out of receiving future communications. To opt-out of email communications, follow the "un-subscribe" links included at the bottom of email communications or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Davi (DAAVI) reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement at any time. If we plan to make significant and material changes to any of our privacy policies or practices with respect to how we use personally identifiable information, we will post those changes to www.daavi.co/privacy 30 days before they take effect so our Users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. Please review our Privacy Statement periodically to see recent changes.
12. PRIVACY QUESTIONS & UPDATES TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our information practices, or your dealings with any Davi (DAAVI) Properties, or if you wish to modify or update any information we have received, please contact us: Davi (DAAVI) 3841 Bryan Aven, Fort Worth, Texas 76110 Email:email@example.com
13. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
14. USE OF “DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS”
In order to provide you with an optimal, personalized experience, Davi (DAAVI) does not respond to pre-set web browser requests signaling a User’s request not to be tracked on the Web Site. Users may opt-out of some tracking as described in the Choices/Opt-Out section above; however, this may prevent some services on the Davi (DAAVI) Properties from functioning as intended.